Thursday, March 29, 2012

Alfonso Morales per 6

Is something sad have to be separated of your family when you-are in one situation that you do not even know what is going to happen to them or what the people that separates them of you could do to your love ones



                    




At Birkenau, the men and women are separated. In hindsight, Elie realizes that this was the last time he saw his mother and sister alive. One of the prisoners warns him to say he is eighteen, though he is in fact fourteen, and his father is to say he is forty instead of fifty. Another man comes to them and asks what they are doing here. At Auschwitz they are going to be thrown into the furnaces, he tells them. Some of the new prisoners contemplate attacking the guards, and an old man tells everyone that they must never lose faith. Elie got a number because they were named just by number no by their manes anymore. He always asked to be with his dad at all times. There was a time when he saw his dad in a situation where they were making suffering to his dad and he could not do something about it . It is a frustrating situation see to your love ones suffering and cxan not do something for them because you can be in the same situation like them.                




                                      

Why people take advantage of others only because they have more power than them or are in a position where they feel having the right of make others suffering.


2 comments:

  1. hi my name is jack hazut my web sit is wwwisraelimage.net you have been using my photo without my permission please contact me jackhazut@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is jack hazut my web sit is wwwisraelimage.net you have been using my photo without my permission please contact me jackhazut@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete